To submit an article to our journal, first read the information in the author's guide section. Use the sample article template for the article. If you have questions, you can contact us.
Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, or RTF document file format.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The text is single-spaced; uses a 12-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines.
Authors’ privacy is important to JOMES. JOMES only collects and uses personal information that is necessary for the processing and publication of manuscripts submitted to us. This information may include names, affiliations, and contact details; including postal addresses, emails, phone numbers, and fax numbers.
Any personal information received by JOMES will only be used to:
- Process and publish the manuscript.
- Administer JOMES website;
- Personalize the website for authors;
- Enable authors’ access to and use of the website services;
- Process authors’ manuscript;
- Publish authors’ manuscript;
Send to authors communication about their manuscript