To submit an article to our journal, first read the information in the author's guide section. Use the sample article template for the article. If you have questions, you can contact us.
Open Access Policy
- Journal of Mixed Methods Studies (JOMES) is a fully open access journal, which means that abstracts and full texts of all manuscripts published in this journal are freely accessible to everyone immediately after publication, without any form of restriction and requiring a subscription to the journal.
- The manuscripts that are published in the JOMES are distributed under CC BY license. Users can distribute, remix, tweak, and build upon our manuscripts, even commercially, as long as they are cited for the original creation.
The content of the Journal of Mixed Methods Studies (JOMES) is licensed under
Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License
Benefits of open access for authors, include:
- Free access of the publication over the internet without any restrictions for all users worldwide;
- Authors retain copyright to their work;
- Higher citation-- open access publications are more frequently cited;
- Increased visibility and readership worldwide.
JOMES provides immediate open access to its content on the principle that making research freely available to the public supports a greater global exchange of knowledge.