To submit an article to our journal, first read the information in the author's guide section. Use the sample article template for the article. If you have questions, you can contact us.
- All papers submitted to JOMES after the review process completed and accepted as a possible publication in ENAD; authors will be asked to submit a similarity report in PDF format by using a plagiarism software program (eg iThenticate / Turnitin / Academic Paradigms, LLC-Check For Plagiarism / Grammarly-Plagiarism Checker) that determines plagiarism / similarity rates. Submit the Plagiarism-Similarity report in PDF format for the complete text including tables, figures (excluding bibliography).Manuscripts will be will be published after you submitting similarity report.
- All author must check their manuscript by using one of the above-mentioned plagiarism checker software and send it to us in PDF format.
General similarity ratio:
- Similarity Index - Plagiarism Ratio 5% - 10%: The document contains plagiarism or similarity at low risk. ACCEPTABLE
- Similarity Index - Plagiarism Ratio 11% - 25%: The document contains moderate plagiarism or similarity. ACCEPTABLE. Please revise your paper.
- Similarity Index - Plagiarism Ratio 25%+: The document contains high-level plagiarism or similarity. REJECT: The JOMES Editorial Board will REJECT your paper.